The Learwood Winter Choral Concert is tomorrow night (Tuesday, December 19) at 7:00 p.m. at the high school PAC. Students and Parents, please review the information below to be sure we have a successful evening.
- Doors to the PAC auditorium will open at 6:30 p.m. Students arrive at 6:30 p.m. to the HS PAC and go directly to their rooms listed below.
- 7th Grade Girls: HS Choir Room
- 7th Grade Boys: HS Band Room
- 8th Grade Concert Choir: HS Orchestra Room
- 8th Grade Symphonic Choir Soprano/Bass: Room 114
- 8th Grade Symphonic Choir Alto/Tenor Room 113
- Program Order:
- 7th Grade Women’s Choir
- 7th Grade Men’s Choir
- Learwood A Cappella Ensemble
- 8th Grade Concert Choir
- 8th Grade Symphonic Choir
- Please refer to the handbook for dress code/attendance policy.
- Please review with your son/daughter the importance of being a professional musician on stage AND back stage meaning NO TALKING, Staying focused and standing still at all times. Walk on and off the stage with class and maturity. Students cell phones must be turned OFF during performance.
- All students are required to watch the concert from their rooms and parents please stay to watch the concert until the end. Students will be watching the concert and reflecting on another choir’s performance as a part of their concert grade…In the classrooms, students may use a cell phone to complete the reflection available to them via google classroom. If there is a conflict where you need to pick up your son/daughter early from the concert, please report to the designated room for your son/daughter with a written note to the teacher. This will help keep noise to a minimum in the hallways and the audience nice and cheerful for our eighth graders. The concert should only last an hour maybe end around 8:10 p.m.
- After the concert students will leave the stage and their rooms and meet in the PAC.
- Divine Scoops and Dairy Queen is staying open late after the concert so go treat yourself.
Looking forward to a great concert!