Some last minute reminders for tonight’s concert!
- Students arrive at 6:45 p.m. to the HS PAC
- 7th Grade Girls: HS Choir Room
- 7th Grade Boys: HS Band Room
- 8th Grade Concert Choir: Orchestra Room
- 8th Grade Mixed Soprano/Bass: Room 114
- 8th Grade Mixed Alto/Tenor/Select Basses: Room 113
- Program Order:
- 7th Grade Women’s Choir
- 7th Grade Men’s Choir
- Learwood A Cappella Ensemble
- 8th Grade Concert Choir
- 8th Grade Mixed Choir
- Please look at handbook for dress code policy.
- Please review with your son/daughter the importance of being a professional musician on stage meaning NO TALKING, Staying focused and standing still at all times. Walk on and off the stage with class and maturity. Students cell phones must be turned OFF during performance.
- Concert should be over around 8:45 p.m. All students are required to watch the concert backstage and parents please stay to watch the concert until the end. If you must leave early, please make your way backstage in between choirs moving and pick up your son/daughter in their designated room.
- After the concert students will leave the stage and their rooms and meet in the PAC.
- Divine Scoops is staying open late after the concert so go treat yourself on this hot day!
Looking forward to a great concert!